Can you be spiritual and rich? My husband and I believe so. We’ve always been focused on our spirituality as well as our careers, and we try to combine the two together. That’s what drew us to the Spiritual Laws of Money course. That and the promise that you could become financially free in 2-3 years by using what he teaches in the course!
- 1 What Spiritual Laws Of Money Offers
- 2 What Is T. Harv Eker Like?
- 3 What We Really Liked About The Spiritual Laws of Money
- 4 What We Didn’t Like About The Spiritual Laws of Money
- 5 What We Are Experiencing So Far
- 6 Is The Spiritual Laws Of Money Worth It For You?
What Spiritual Laws Of Money Offers
T. Harv Eker promises that in Spiritual Laws of Money he will take you through the big 8 areas that people have the biggest problems with when it comes to combining spirituality and money.
Knowing that he wrote Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, which obviously did pretty well, we figured we were making a good investment in our future.
In short, we figured T. Harv Eker would know what he was talking about when it came to working through the big issues and becoming a spiritual millionaire!
The Key Details Of The Course
Modules: There are 8 modules in Spiritual Laws of Money (one for each of the big areas that people struggle with).
The Lessons: Each module has a lesson/training session that is about 2 hours long. (The entire course is over 16 hours long, not including the bonus.) My husband and I found it was easier to download the lesson to my computer and listen to it from there. We did try streaming it directly from the course in Mindvalley, but it would often buffer. When we downloaded it, it was perfect. You don’t want buffering in a 2-hour long audio or else you will be there for 3 hours!
Workbook: Each module has a workbook that you can download and print off. The workbook is a fill-in-the-blank guide. You listen to him and fill in the words that need to be filled in, so you need to listen closely because it can be easy to miss a few important points here and there. There are also questions with blank spaces for you to fill in. It’s like your notes for the class to help you drive home the points and work on your plan for moving forward.
Mantra: Each week you have a mantra to say – like an affirmation – that helps you drive home the point you learned in the week. My husband and I wrote our weekly mantras on a chalkboard that we normally use to write our menu down when we have company. That way we saw it every time we went in the kitchen.
Visualization: Each week you have a visualization to do. The first few weeks we were told to do the visualization as homework daily, but after that it was more about the mantra than the visualization. You can do it if you want, and you can download it so that can listen to it on your phone or another device wherever you want.
What Is T. Harv Eker Like?
If you want to get a feel for T. Harv Eker and what he will be like in the Spiritual Laws of Money, watch the following video. The only difference between the course and these 10 bits of advice that Evan Carmichael put together, is that he yells a lot more in the course. (I’ll talk about that in a second.)
What We Really Liked About The Spiritual Laws of Money
- He hits on a lot of truths that we can all relate to. In fact, he answers a lot of questions in each module and asks that you ask yourself how the question and answer relates to your life. And it always does in some way.
- There is a lot of valuable content in this course. You will walk away with a lot of insight into yourself and your life. And you will learn how to move forward in a more spiritual way that also allows you to be a millionaire.
- This course tackles all aspects of becoming rich and spiritual at the same time. It’s not just a plan to build your wealth. It’s a blueprint to help you be a kind and happy person and become a millionaire in the process.
- He makes sure to drive each point home before he moves on. You won’t leave a topic without understanding what he was trying to teach.
- He has tons of energy and approaches each module with enthusiasm. You know that he gives a crap about what he’s teaching and that he wants you to learn it.
- Each week you practice a mantra to help you remember, believe, and practice the lesson you were taught that week.
- Each module has a visualization at the end where you help yourself see the bad choices that you have been making and then affirm to move to the new choices that will help you be a spiritual millionaire.
- All 8 modules are accessible when you buy the Spiritual Laws of Money, which means you can do the course as fast or as slow as you want. My husband and I did one module per week and we found it worked perfectly.
- We found ourselves having lots of aha moments in the course. We learned about some awesome practices that we could implement into our lives. We were able to get unstuck in a few areas. And we learned some important life lessons in each module.
What We Didn’t Like About The Spiritual Laws of Money
- He repeats stuff a lot. Sometimes too much. For instance, he’ll say ‘what’s the word?’ followed by the word he wants you to understand when he’s trying to drive home a point. He will do that 2-5 times. ‘What’s the word?’ ‘Love’ ‘What’s the word?’ ‘Love’ ‘What’s the word’… – [insert big eye roll between me and my husband!]
- He can be too loud and really annoying. At least that’s my opinion. He did a lot of loud pretend whining. He did a lot of yelling. And for me, someone who hates loud noises, that was extremely frustrating to listen to. He does it to drive home points, and when you are in a good mood, his points hit home, but when you are in a cranky mood, his voice is piercing to the ears. My suggestion if you get annoyed by loud noises too? Only listen to the course when you are feeling good and won’t mind some yelling in your ear.
What We Are Experiencing So Far
As T. Harv Eker says, this course is about making you a spiritual millionaire in a few years. That means there are a lot of new viewpoints, habits, and practices that we have put into place based on his advice. They are all meant to help us get to the point of spiritual millionaires.
1. Our Passion And Purpose Have Been Found
My husband is currently an accountant, but the Spiritual Laws of Money module on purpose and passion got him excited about his real passion – playing guitar. The lessons in the course on how to become rich are what made him realize that his passions are the only thing he can turn to for serious financial freedom. He picked up his guitar again the day we listened to that module, started writing down business ideas, and has been working on it ever since. He has a light in him that accounting just can’t turn on!
And I also reconnected with my passion and my purpose. I feel more on track. I feel like I’m doing something good and valuable in my life and in this world. It’s exciting to think about what is to come.
2. We Understand The Logistics On How To Grow Our Money And Become Rich
My husband may not be as passionate about accounting as he is about the guitar, but his inner accountant was still excited about the money management module in the course. I admit, I also liked that module and the lessons we’ve learned from it. This module is really all about becoming rich and having fun with the money we earn.
We now have a solid plan in place to grow our wealth. And we know that the more money we make now, the faster we will grow our wealth, which has helped us both work harder and smarter.
I can tell you with complete certainty that we will be millionaires. I can’t say how long it will take, but I can say it WILL happen. Growing your wealth into the millions is what T. Harv Eker teaches you in this course. We have the insight and the tools to do it now and there’s no way we won’t be millionaires at some point.
3. Our Efforts To Become Rich Have Increased
We both realize that taking action, despite fear, negative thoughts, negative people, or anything else, is important. And we’ve both been taking a lot more positive action in our life.
We have a clear idea of how our thoughts affect our results in life, and how our thoughts are influenced. And we’ve learned to master our own thoughts and take positive action on those thoughts that will help us move towards a more spiritual and rich state of being.
4. We’re Focused On The Right Things
The course was definitely worth it for me and my husband. We learned a bunch of things about ourselves and what we need to do to become millionaires, and we learned how to do it in a really good way for other people and this planet.
We both have the intention of doing good things in this world, and we both have the intention of being rich enough that we can do what we want AND help other people in this world at the same time. We always had that desire at some level, but this course helped us build a plan to do all of that.
Bottom line: This course is worth the money. You get what you pay for, and a lot more!
Is The Spiritual Laws Of Money Worth It For You?
If you are someone who wants to grow rich and do so in a way where you are still connected to your spiritual side, then this course is for you. It doesn’t matter if you run your own business, work for someone else, or don’t work at all.
The course helps you get clear on what to do to become rich with a solid plan. It helps you get clear on how to do it in a way that will not just benefit you. It helps you get unstuck from those limiting beliefs that are holding you back from doing what you need to do to get rich and be spiritual at the same time.
If you want to find some purpose in your life and get rich while doing it, I recommend taking the Spiritual Laws of Money. Just remember, he can be a little bit annoying to listen to at times, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
This course is about him giving us the secrets he knows to become a spiritual millionaire. He’s already a spiritual millionaire! He has the inside scoop on how to get there! He has more insight than most people out there claiming they can teach you how to get rich, but don’t actually have millions of dollars in the bank to back up their claims.