Becoming limitless is, according to MindValley, the highest rated course on their site, so, naturally, I wanted to take it! This course is created and delivered by Vishen Lakhiani, and I have learned a lot from him and the courses he sells through MindValley, which is another reason I was attracted to this course. And, after taking this course, I trust him even more as my go-to guy for personal growth. If you are interested in the course, read my becoming limitless review to get a sense of what I experienced and what I think it can do for you.
I have to start by saying that two days after I started Becoming Limitless, I sold a website of mine for $4700, I gained a new client, and I felt amazing. Yes, I feel as though I experienced those things because of the energy I was feeling because of the course. A week later, I felt even better because of the meditation and concepts I learned in Becoming Limitless.
And, after finishing all 8 modules in the course, I feel different – as if I’m living in a better reality than I was before I started the course. And, I feel a sense of calmness around life, as if everything will work out the way I want it to, and everything is here for my greater good, so there’s no need to get worked up about anything.
What I Think Becoming Limitless Does Best
There are four main levels of consciousness today, according to Vishen.
- Modern man – Feels like a victim of the world.
- Culture hacker – Understands that thoughts create reality and there is a level of control over life.
- State of limitless – Feels as if operating from a mission, connected to all life, and serving a higher calling.
- The god mind – Becoming one with the calling. Feeling like a higher power.
Becoming limitless works on moving you to the third level of consciousness – the state of limitless. It does so by helping you see things differently and incorporating those new perceptions into your belief system. And, once that happens, you start to see the world in a different way and move through it differently. You start to wake up in a different state and tackle life differently.
Who Will Benefit The Most From Becoming Limitless?
I think that most people who are interested in the course are already in the second state. I know plenty of people who feel like they are a victim in this world, and they wouldn’t dare reach out for a program meant to help them bend reality because they wouldn’t think it’s possible!
In fact, in the program, Vishen says that you can just jump from level one to level three. He says that you have to work your way up through the levels, which makes total sense. So, someone who feels like a victim in this world first needs to understand that their thoughts and beliefs have an impact on their life before they can move to a state where they start to create the life they want.
When I started the program, I felt as though I was between culture hacker and state of limitless. But, as I went through the modules and thought about them and practiced the concepts, I started to move more towards the state of limitless. I started to feel like a mission is more important than a specific goal, and I stopped stressing out about some of the things that really didn’t matter in my life – like the ‘how’ and ‘where’ of creating the life I want.
Five important thoughts about what Becoming Limitless Does…
If I were to sum up what I think becoming limitless accomplishes, these would be the top five things I would mention.
- Helps you find a mission and stay on course to it: Many times during the course, I found myself calling up my husband and telling him about an idea I just learned. I wanted him to know it because I knew it would help him out too. He already knows his mission in life, but he hasn’t been able to stay on course towards it for a variety of reasons. I know this course will help him not only hone in on his mission more but feel a sense of requirement to live a life geared towards it. For me, the course helped me realize my mission and release that frantic sense of ‘I don’t know exactly what I should be doing’. Now I know what my mission is and life is much less stressful. I don’t wonder if I should do this or that. I don’t stress out about my day. I wake up knowing that I’m going to focus on my mission and I do things that help me do that. In short, I ask myself if it fits my mission in life, and if it doesn’t, I don’t do it.
- Helps you expand your awareness: Vishen covers so many things in this course that your awareness can’t help but expand. He talks about brules, which I think everyone has, and helps you realize that some of the rules you are living by are complete bullshit! He talks about things you can do on a daily basis to help you be better. He helps you discover the things that will truly make you happy. He talks about a meditation that can help you tackle all areas of life that put you in a state of growth – it includes focusing on compassion, gratitude, forgiveness, future dreaming, the perfect day, and a blessing. He talks about brainwaves and their impact on your life. And there’s so much more you will know about when you finish this course.
- Helps you tune into intuition: I strongly believe that all great people are in tune with their intuition. They know when to say yes and no, and they know when to run away from something or move forward towards something for their greater good. And, as Vishen says in the course, intuition helps you tap into the knowledge outside of your physical senses. It’s important, and this course helps you understand why and how to use it.
- Helps you use creative visualization for the things you want in life. There is a technique in Becoming Limitless that is meant to help you attract the things you want most into your life. It’s a form of creative visualization, and I found the process to be uplifting and exciting. Interestingly, I’ve found that I’ve already attracted/created a few of the things I was visualizing into my life, and I fully expect the other things – that are taking a little longer to ‘cook up’ – to show up in my life.
- Makes you happier: This site, Be Happy Tips, was created to help others be happier by exposing some tips, ideas, and content that can do so. And, I firmly feel that Becoming Limitless is one of those tools that will help you become happier in life. You will learn blissipline, which is ‘the discipline of ensuring you are in a state of bliss on a daily basis’. You should feel more optimistic about your day and your life. You should feel more connected to the world and the people in it. You should worry less and do more. Those are just some of the things I experienced from Becoming Limitless and I truly think you will too.
What Becoming Limitless Consists Of
- The unifying model – Ties everything together.
- Total inner peace – How to get it!
- Blissipline – What to do every day to get yourself into a state of bliss.
- A vision for your future – How to create a life that is focused on your passion and mission.
- The power of intuition – Tapping into the knowledge that is always available to you.
- Bending reality – Ideas and tools to help you bend your reality.
- Merging – A technique that you probably haven’t heard of before to help you really attract the life you want.
- Rally people around you – This, to me, was a lesson in how Vishen has created such a successful business. It includes the principles needed to get people behind you and inspired to help you create your vision.
Each module has a main video that’s about an hour long, where Vishen talks about the module’s concept and introduces some tools to help you apply the concept to your life. You also get a PDF version of the training if you don’t want to watch the video. And, you can download the audio to MP3 if you would rather listen to it without the visual.
Each module has a coaching session video too. These are from 30-60 minutes long, and in them you watch Vishen answer some questions of people who were participating in this program live.
I took notes in OneNote, and you can see from the picture above that I created a page for each coaching session. Just like T. Harv Eker says in his Spiritual Laws of Money course, every question from someone else applies to you in some way. In other words, I found that you can learn something from every question and the answers that Vishen gives and let it expand your awareness in some way. So listen to these sessions!
A Heads Up About Some Of The Content in Becoming Limitless
If you are like me, you’ve done a lot of personal growth work, and you’ve likely come across some of the concepts that Vishen talks about in Becoming Limitless. And if you’ve watched him, you’ve probably seen him talk about some of the stuff he talks about in Becoming Limitless. But, even though you’ve heard some of the stuff before, it’s important to hear it in the order that he has it in because it reaffirms your beliefs and helps you move to the next level with a strong foundation to help you build upon.
Basically, he takes a lot of the work he’s put out there and unifies it to help you tackle the things in the course that you haven’t come across. So, even if you’ve heard about brules or The 3 Big Questions, listen to the video and do the work required to help you strengthen your understanding and beliefs around them.
This Is Another Course I Highly Recommend From MindValley
I’ve taken a few courses from MindValley, and I recommend them all because I haven’t experienced a bad one yet. I truly believe that MindValley delivers content that can make you happier and more successful in life, and after taking Becoming Limitless, and listening to Vishen’s journey and core beliefs, it’s apparent that he’s in this to make your life better, not just make money, which resonates with me because that’s what Be Happy Tips is about. Therefore, I’m proudly an affiliate for the programs that have inspired me to new heights like Becoming Limitless.
Bottom line is that this is the good stuff. This is the life changing stuff. This is the stuff that we should have learned in school so that we could create a better more passion filled life, but didn’t, so we need to take action and learn it on our own now. You can take the free masterclass for the course here, OR you can learn more about the program and buy it here.
If you have any questions about my experience with becoming limitless, ask in the comments below!