Who doesn’t want a happier tomorrow? We all want to wake up feeling better about ourselves, our lives, our relationships, and our future. The following 8 quotes have a lot of meaning that can help you have a happier tomorrow.
- 1 1. Love And Laughter Do A Lot For A Happier Tomorrow
- 2 2. Today Does Matter!
- 3 3. Get Inspired So You Never Give Up
- 4 4. Do What You Love
- 5 5. Stop Thinking Tomorrow Will Suck
- 6 6. Tomorrow Is A Clean Slate!
- 7 7. How Can You Really Feel Like It’s A New Day Tomorrow?
- 8 8. Don’t Let Fear Take The Wheel Of Your Tomorrow
1. Love And Laughter Do A Lot For A Happier Tomorrow
I don’t know of two things more powerful than love and laughter. They have the power to change your mood instantly, motivate you, and change your perception on things that are going wrong in your life. I think that if we only had love and laughter in our lives, that would be enough for a beautiful life.
I know many people don’t feel like they are loved, but I want to challenge you to look around, remove your judgments from the equation, and watch how people really treat you. Are they kind? Are they thoughtful? Are they taking time out of their day for you?
And I urge you to go out and create as many loving relationships as you can. Remove judgment. Be kind and thoughtful. Make your relationships and nurturing them a priority. Do that, and you will always have love and laughter in your life.
2. Today Does Matter!
The best way to create a happier tomorrow is to do something today that will benefit your future self. Your decisions and actions today will have a direct influence on your tomorrow, so if you want your tomorrow to be happier, don’t wait until tomorrow to do something great!
For example, so many people say ‘I will wait until tomorrow to start eating healthier and exercising.’ Don’t do that! If you do, then all those negative things you say to yourself today will still be things you stay to yourself tomorrow. If you just start making healthier choices today, you will talk more kindly to yourself tomorrow.
I have a friend who used to constantly say she was fat. Her husband was getting sick of it, but not as sick as she was of saying it. She kept putting off healthy choices, and she kept beating herself up about her unhealthy choices – putting herself down. The day she started making good choices, she influenced her tomorrow in a positive way. She woke up the next day feeling better about herself because her previous day had been so good.
3. Get Inspired So You Never Give Up
Today, sit down and get inspired for a better tomorrow. Write down what you want to change and why you want to change it. Create some positive intentions for your future, including tomorrow. Print off some pictures and quotes that make you feel inspired! Make sure you include love as part of the inspiration! Then, go forward with that inspiration and use it to make better choices for yourself.
As long as you are surrounded by your inspirations visually in some way, you will mentally think and physically do the right things. You may not always feel like making the right choices, but your inspiration will motivate you to do something to help you have more of the life you want.
4. Do What You Love
I strongly believe in doing something that you love OR figuring out a way to love what you do.
For instance, I was once a housekeeper at a hospital, and I hated it! I would wake up every day feeling horrible about what I had to do. It wasn’t until I saw my job as a way to make other people’s lives better (the patients mostly) that I started to love my job. I actually enjoyed what I was doing because it gave me purpose.
If you don’t currently love what you do, I would highly recommend finding a way to love what you do and THEN finding a way to do what you love. There is nothing better than being able to wake up each day doing the one thing you love most. Happiness is abundant. Creativity flows. And life just feels much better all around.
5. Stop Thinking Tomorrow Will Suck
I know that there are plenty of people who think tomorrow is going to be crappy just like today and every day before it. Their attitude towards life is negative and they believe – without a doubt – that nothing is going to get better.
If you have that attitude, your tomorrow is not going to be very happy. What you think will manifest in one way or the other.
- You may only see the negative in your day.
- You may have bad things happen because you make bad choices.
- Your negativity may influence people around you to be negative to you.
A negative attitude will always draw in things and people to complain about. It’s just the way it is.
But, if you can shift your attitude, and be more hopeful for tomorrow, then things will change.
- You will be able to see more of the positive things in your day (even in negative situations!).
- You will be able to make better choices for your happiness.
- You will influence people in a positive way and they will be kinder, more helpful, and more loving towards you.
You have complete control over your thoughts. You can think a happy thought if you really want to. You can think about rainbows instead of rain. It’s always your choice.
6. Tomorrow Is A Clean Slate!
Can’t think more positively about your tomorrow? This quote might help. Every day is a new beginning! You have a new chance to do great things, be kind to people, take action on your life, make great choices, and experience love, laughter, and fun.
I have always been a big fan of new days, new months, and new years. Having an outlook that today is another chance to do something great is motivating and helps you stay focused on a happier tomorrow – even when you make bad choices today.
Try not to see all your days blending together, because that can create negative thoughts about your tomorrow. Keep the idea of tomorrow fresh and exciting, and you will be rewarded with more happiness in one way or another.
7. How Can You Really Feel Like It’s A New Day Tomorrow?
I love this quote. I’m not sure where I first heard of the practice of inhaling something good and exhaling something bad, but I’ve done it since I was a kid.
- I’ve breathed in white light and exhaled black light.
- I’ve breathed in good thoughts and exhaled bad thoughts.
- I’ve even breathed in good health and exhaled bad health.
It’s a practice that I’ve naturally done for taking in good things and getting rid of bad things.
You don’t want to forget the past completely. But, because each day is a clean slate, I highly suggest waking up and inhaling the future and exhaling the past. That will help you get in a great mindset for tackling today without the past interfering.
8. Don’t Let Fear Take The Wheel Of Your Tomorrow
If you are fearful of anything, then you are ruining your chances for a happier tomorrow. It doesn’t matter what you fear.
- Fear will hold you back from saying no when you should say yes.
- Fear will hold you back from saying yes when you should say no.
- Fear will hold you back from making decisions that could benefit your tomorrow.
- Fear will make you feel powerless in a situation you need to be powerful.
- Fear will affect how you interact with other people and how they feel about you.
In short, fear is bad for a happier tomorrow. Obviously, you are not going to get rid of fear. But starting to find strategies to push through fear is the first step of lessening fear. You will broaden your comfort zone each time you push through it and give you less to be fearful about.