For Bloggers And People Who Want To Build Their Social Media Profile
Are you a blogger? Do you have a blog or social media profile you want to build and want to contribute a guest post on Be Happy Tips? Do you have a personal story you want to share? Great! I’m more than willing to post an article on this blog, as long as it meets the following requirements.
- Must be between 500-2000 words. Anything shorter than 500 words will not be accepted.
- Must be original. This means that the article cannot be published anywhere else, including your own blog. I will check for copied content.
- Must be written on the topic of self-improvement or happiness. It doesn’t matter if you are an accountant or a barista, the content needs to be geared towards having a happier life in some way.
- Include a bio at the end of the article. If you have relevant links that back up your points in the article, you can include links. However, keep in mind that links may be removed from the article at my discretion, so be sure to include a bio at the end of the article with a link back to your blog or social profile, which will never be removed.
- Article can be written in a personal tone, a tip tone, a how to tone, or any other tone you want.
- I include a pic at the top of each article. If you have an original picture that you want to include, that you took or bought from a reputable site, please include it. If not, I will post a picture that I have available.
That’s it. If you are interested in sending a guest post my way, please send the guest post to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE – Please Read: Please do not send an email asking if this site takes guest posts. I created this page to let you know that we DO take guest posts, and all you have to do is send an article to us for review. If it gets published, you will be notified. If we decide not to use it, you will be notified. Either way, you will be notified, so only use the above email address to send a guest post according to the above requirements. If you send me a request to post, there is a good chance I will delete it without responding to it.
If you are working with a company as a marketer, or if you are a company and have a business inquiry for a post or review, please contact email@example.com.